ETI Eloquence is an Android ported version of the popular Eloquence Text-To-Speech synthesizer. Code Factory believes in developing simple yet powerful solutions that help users enjoy the mobile experience and be productive in their personal as well as professional lives.
ETI-Eloquence is a TTS engine that you can use in a wide range of applications such as:
- Screen readers and applications for blind people (like Talkback or Mobile Accessibility).
- GPS software (like Google Maps).
- E-book readers (like Play Books).
- Translators (like Google Translate).
- And many more!
The main features of ETI-Eloquence TTS are:
- 10 languages included with a single purchase: US English, UK English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), Italian and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Speed and pitch configuration.
- User Dictionary: possibility to add, edit or remove words from a dictionary to customize the pronunciation.
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make ETI-Eloquence your default TTS engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “ETI-Eloquence TTS” as your default preferred engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Get the app
Eloquence Text To Speech