ETI Eloquence is an Android ported version of the popular Eloquence Text-To-Speech synthesizer. Code Factory believes in developing simple yet powerful solutions that help users enjoy the mobile experience and be productive in their personal as well as professional lives.
ETI-Eloquence is a TTS engine that you can use in a wide range of applications such as:
- Screen readers and applications for blind people (like Talkback or Mobile Accessibility).
- GPS software (IMPORTANT NOTE: Recent Google apps updates force using their own voices. Apps like Google Maps or Google Now, ignore text-to-speech settings, only allowing Google TTS. This decision from Google has been strongly discouraged by the Android community but as for now, we cannot ensure compatibility for this apps. As an alternative for Google Maps, you can use ETI-Eloquence on other GPS apps like “Navigator” or “Sygic”, that are compatible with Google Speech APIs.)
- E-book readers (like Play Books).
- And many more!
The main features of ETI-Eloquence TTS are:
- 10 languages included with a single purchase: US English, UK English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), Italian and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Speed and pitch configuration.
- User Dictionary: possibility to add, edit or remove words from a dictionary to customize the pronunciation.
- Emoji support.
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make ETI-Eloquence your default TTS engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “ETI-Eloquence TTS” as your default preferred engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Get the app
Eloquence Text To Speech